Sunday, July 18, 2010

Image from clever nettle

I live in Perth, West Australia so it's winter at the moment. It feels very cold because of the strong cold wind from the sea (10-20C during the day, that will make anybody in the hemisphere laugh) but we get a lot of sun during day so you can get away with less layers but at night you need to rug up because it can get down to 5C. I love the winter time because I can wear all my lovely winter coats and cardigans but reading all the blogs from the northern hemisphere has me hankering for the heat and sun.

(The Likes in the sun)
image from strawberrykoi

Image from vintage-portalen

1 comment:

  1. I can never decide whether I like dressing in the winter or the summer. I'm loving the summer though, flower dresses and cute open toed shoes. Yes please!!

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete