Saturday, April 28, 2012

DOM fun

Last weekend I went to the Hamburg DOM that happens 4 times a year. It was a grate afternoon of german carnival food and my 1st time on a roller coaster. My boyfriend made a deal with me that if I didn't find it fun I could punch him for making me go on it (a fair exchange). I was very scared to begin with and screamed the whole time but after the adrenalin kicked in I was having fun. The worst part was the train ride home as I think my ears hadn't equalized and made me have a little motion sick. I can't weight till summer when it comes back to town and I can do it all over again. 

 
Hot mulled wine on a could wet day. very yummy. The fast loops of the roller coaster after the wine and carnival food was not the best idea . 


every type of fruit dipped in any flavored chocolat or covered in hard toffee (toffee covered grapes are very yummy) 

my syringe pen. winnings from the slot machine. best 60cents I ever spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment