Saturday, February 13, 2010

13/02/10 - a very busy day

The biggest latte I have ever seen

Eating a good breakfast of eggs benedict and catching up on the Alexander McQueen news

Today was a very busy day. I started off having to go to my estate agent to pay a water bill which gave me the perfect opportunity to have some breakfast at a very nice cafe around the corner. Just Restaurant Bar in Como is a very cute tapas bar that I got use to when I lived up the road from it. I love going for breakfast and find it very funny that they serve alcoholic cocktails with it (they use to have tequila sunrises but have changed now to bloody marys and bellinis). After I went to Perth to do some shopping and got some bargains.

Top- Tempt
Jeans- Jay Jays
Shoes- Wittner
Bag- Billabong
Sun Glasses- unknown

Just getting back from Perth looking hot and sweaty

My new clothes (and looking better after a shower)

Top- $16 Dotti
Wrap Skirt- $5 Salvos
Brooch- $18 Pigeon in London Court




New ceramic cups- 2 for $30 from Pigeon

Small ceramic vase- $4 from Salvos

1 comment: