Sunday, February 28, 2010

Holiday - part 2

Top- Roxy
Shorts- Cotton On
Shoes- New Look
Flower in my hair- chemist
Sunglasses- unknown

On Sunday we started the day of by going to Olio Bellow to taste some grate olive products and I got a jar of there kaffir lime infused marinated feta that I can not weight to crack open. We then went to Margaret River to have some coffee and a snack before making our way to Augusta to see the Cape Leeuwin lighthouse and luckily got to Augusta when they had there river festival and had a nice walk through the open air market. In the evening we met up with a friend who lives in Margaret River for a good pub dinner.


Another cow


at the Cape Leeuwin water weal

My boyfriend and a pirate cow

in front of the light house

Looking out to sea

This is what was to see


I was very sick on Sunday night (no, not from alcohol) and was still feeling bad this morning from lack of sleep so I didn't feel like doing an outfit photo when feeling so sick (I'm feeling a little better now but it will take me a while to get over it)

No comments:

Post a Comment