Sunday, February 21, 2010

21/02/10 - Sailing

Top- Supre
Shorts- Primark
Shoes- New Look
Belt- made by me
Bag- Billabong

Today my boyfriend decided to take me sailing on the Sawn River on the catamarans that you can higher. His description of it was of a lazy meander from one side to the other in nice calm seas. What we got was a very fast wind and spent a lot of the time speeding up and down. Within 10 minutes I was soaked to the skin and regretting the decision to not wear a life jacket (I love water and being in it but I am a very bad swimmer and have panic attacks in water that I can't touch the bottom in) but by the end I started to enjoy it. But next time I will remember to wear my bathers (and a life jacket).


(my hair is all crazy from the salt water)

No comments:

Post a Comment