Monday, February 15, 2010

Reconnecting

Tavi at Style Rookie (a fantastic example of the way I use to dress when I was in primary school)

A few weeks ago a funny thing happened. My brother was sent on a TAFE course for computer stuff, one of the other students that was on the course he thought looked familiar! It turned out that she was one of my high school friends that I haven't seen since I left and now on Saturday are going to her birthday to reconnect. This is very common in Perth that you know someone, who knows someone, who knows you but it started me thinking about my friends I left behind as I have grown up.

I went to a Very! Very! Very! Hippie primary school where there everyone knew everyone and you stayed with the same kids as you went through. But when we all went off to different high schools (apart from one friend who went to the same high school as me) we all lost touch. Sometimes I would bang into them, but now it is less and less. So tonight I have reconnected through Facebook to find my old primary school alumni.

No comments:

Post a Comment